Sunday, April 06, 2003

So its Sunday morning, my alarm clock goes of with the song "Beautiful day" by U2 playing, excellent! One good sign that its going to be a good day is that this song is playing. Another good sign would be sunshine and little blue birds chirping in the tree near my window, the smell of fresh flowers blooming outside and panckakes and bacon wafting through my door. This morning None of these happened. Snow is falling, my room is cold, FREAKIN COLD, there are dirty dishes in the sink, rent is due and I am about to be late for work. suck! So 20 minutes later, I fly out there door expecting to be chewed out by the managerial nazi's that I work for. A hour and a half, and no tables later. (I work at The olive Garden a rather hoity-toity italian restaurant.) SO, no tables equals no money. SUCK #2 or 7 depending on how you are counting. My day is for the most part ruined. Why can't it just be summer or spring even! I just want to wear shorts. Anywho, since my day is already a bust I may as well hang out with my loser-ish friends. (and if any of my loser-ish friends are reading this then sorry, but they would probably agree with me.)

No comments: